2010 Mazda 3CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-04T23:00:42+00:00
- CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated
- Diagnose why the engine will not crank
- RADIATOR RESERVE TANK – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides. – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable).
- MASTER CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated – [Includes: Bleed Brake System. NOTE: Deduct .4 when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
THERESA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/3/2023